Alex Afshar Is this you?

Have you seen Alex Afshar?

October 9th, 2017

Stellar experience with the Vein Institute of CT!

I had put off for years to have my legs tested for the flow of blood within my veins. When I moved to CT. I booked an appointment for a consultation. Dr. Afshar and his entire staff made me feel extremely comfortable with my decision to have the four vein closures which were found in each of my legs. The entire process is lengthy do to insurance requirements, yet the practice was very supportive through the appointments. Gary, the medical assistant made feel comfortable during procedures.

April 15th, 2015

My experience as a patient at the Vein Institute of Connecticut was excellent in all regards. Dr. Afshar was warm and compassionate. He treated me with great respect, taking care to explain the procedures and address all my concerns. The supporting staff members were always friendly and professional. The assisting technicians went out of their way to make sure I was comfortable and felt safe before, during and after the procedures. The account managers handled all of the phone calls with my insurance company and kept me up-to-date regarding my financial responsibility. And the best part – my legs feel great now. I did not know how much of an improvement to expect in advance. Now that the procedures are behind me, I can say I am thrilled with the improvement in energy I feel. Spending hours on my feet in the kitchen preparing food for my family is a pleasure again.

March 4th, 2015

Dr. Afshar and his staff are wonderful and truly make you at feel at ease in the office. The nurse and medical assistants take their time to make sure you fully understand the procedures and were able to answer each of my questions. I am very happy with the results and highly recommend the Vein Institute of Connecticut to anyone who is suffering from varicose and spider veins.

January 31st, 2015

Just had the best medical experience ever with Dr Afshar & his staff. I had been treated by other doctors twice but the problem never really improved and never looked great. Finally, my leg pain is gone altogether & there's no sign of my past problems - looks & feels great. Highly recommend Dr Afshar -he's a real expert. He took so much time to explain everything to me and was so attentive/considerate & caring. He called me at home over the weekend to check how I was doing. I would highly recommend Dr Afshar to anyone who wants the very best treatment for their varicose veins. And the office staff were so attentive and considerate, taking care of everything for me - getting all my insurance approvals etc so I had not a single issue to deal with. And the office is really beautiful. Couldn't recomend higher,

January 31st, 2015

The most fabulous experience from the beautiful office, most attentive & considerate staff, caring expertise from Dr Afshar who is the best dr I've ever seen. And my legs are like a magician worked on them! Amazing!

January 30th, 2015

This is one of the best medical offices I have ever been to. Dr. Afshar was very competent and professional. His staff are amazing! They make patient feel comfortable. They walked me through everything including insurance. I did not have to lift a finger except show up. The office managed to cover my procedures by my insurance. I recommend this office to anyone who needs any vein or aesthetic treatments.

October 24th, 2014

NOT AS NICE AS THEY SEEM

I was very nervous about having anything done with the spider veins on my legs. After meeting Dr Afshar,who was very nice, he explained a more extensive procedure that he said was the cause of them. I did agree to treatment after they checked w my insurance and was told the procedure was covered. Well it wasn't. And my legs actually look WORSE than before. And funny how they stopped being so nice when i said I wasn't happy w the way my legs looked. On top of the spider veins I now have bruises everywhere he touched me. I had to pay $3500 for that..... Thanks Dr Afshar...NOT!

January 25th, 2014

MS.

November 28th, 2013

The Best Office

I love this office because the doctor and staff make me feel valuable.

December 3rd, 2012

vein institute

When I first decided to take care of my legs, I wasn't sure who to go to but after going to the Vein Institute of CT I knew I had made the right decision. Specialty offices are usually difficult to get an appointment however they got me in the next day. From the front office staff to the nurses, everyone was very pleasant and extremely helpful. They made the process extremely easy and took care of the insurance part of it. I looked forward to going in for my appt's as everyone felt like old friends. Dr. Afshar is without a doubt, one of the kindest physicians I have ever met. I am very pleased with my legs. Thanks Vein Institute!!

June 9th, 2010

Very good and professional.

May 30th, 2017