A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alireza Alavi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Alavi graduated from Touro University, Vallejo.
Dr. Alavi has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Mary's Medical Center San Francisco
- California Pacific Medical Center - Davies Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alireza Alavi DO is a male Internist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Hospitalist and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alireza Alavi practice?
- Dr. Alireza Alavi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alireza Alavi practices Hospitalist and Internal Medicine near San Francisco, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Greenbrae, CA.
See San Francisco Hospitalists and San Francisco Internists.