A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alireza Alijani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alireza Alijani is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alireza Alijani, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Alijani graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Alijani has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Center Of Aurora North
- Sky Ridge Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alireza Todd Alijani MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 18 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alireza T. Alijani practice?
- Dr. Alireza Alijani has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alireza Alijani practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Denver, CO.
Additional practice locations include: Parker, CO.
See Denver Surgeons.