A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alireza Atef-Zafarmand:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alireza Atef-Zafarmand, Nephrologist is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alireza Atef-Zafarmand, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Atef-Zafarmand graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Atef-Zafarmand has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Dallas Regional Medical Center
- Baylor Medical Center At Garland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alireza Atef-Zafarmand MD is a male Internist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alireza Atef-Zafarmand practice?
- Dr. Alireza Atef-Zafarmand has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alireza Atef-Zafarmand practices Internal Medicine and Nephrology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mesquite, TX.
See Dallas Internists and Dallas Nephrologists.