A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alireza Etemadi:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alireza Etemadi is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alireza Etemadi, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Etemadi graduated from Medical University of South Carolina, Charleston.
Dr. Etemadi has 23 hospital affiliations:
- South Coast Medical Center/Adventist Health
- Saddleback Memorial Medical Center-Laguna Hills
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alireza Etemadi MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 23 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alireza Etemadi practice?
- Dr. Alireza Etemadi has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alireza Etemadi practices Family Medicine near Laguna Hills, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Aliso Viejo, CA and Big Spring, TX.
See Laguna Hills Family Physicians.