A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alireza Halati:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alireza Halati is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alireza Halati, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Halati graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Halati has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St. Joseph Hospital - Orange
- Children's Hospital of Orange County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alireza Halati MD is a male Pediatrician, has 6 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alireza Halati practice?
- Dr. Alireza Halati has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alireza Halati practices Pediatrics near Anaheim, CA.
See Anaheim Pediatricians.