Excellent Doc show details Excellent Doc
Apr 30th, 2014

We have been visiting him over a year my daughter ..he is very patient to listen all the querries and answers them thoroughly .. never in a rush ..

Great visit show details Great visit
Jun 7th, 2012

Great bedside manner. Gentle and caring with my son. I will defiantly request him when I schedule appointments for my kids in the future.

Mar 23rd, 2012

We just recently transfered to this Pediatric office and on our first ever visit, Dr. Hallaj-Pour was the doctor we saw. He was seeing 2 out of my 3 girls for possible strep throat 2 days before Christmas. His professionism and sweet nature towards my children was remarkable. Extremely patient and completely explains diagnosis so that you can understand what needs to be done in order to help your child. After our first visit, my children really liked him and we made the decision then to make him our main Pediatricion. My kids love him and I couldn't be happier to have Dr. Hallaj-Pour as our Doctor!

Excellent physician - highly recommended show details Excellent physician - highly recommended
Jul 17th, 2011

Very concerned and caring. Takes his time to review all my questions as a new mother and to carefully examine my infant son, whom he calls adoringly calls "handsome man", during sick or well visits. Would highly recommend him to other new parents.

Excellent Doctor.... show details Excellent Doctor....
Apr 16th, 2011

Excellent doctor, very very careful and cautious, takes his time. Honest and kind.