A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alireza Katouzian:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alireza Katouzian is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alireza Katouzian, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology and Anesthesiology - Pain Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Katouzian graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Katouzian has 2 hospital affiliations:
- St. John's Regional Medical Center
- St. John's Pleasant Valley Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alireza Katouzian MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alireza Katouzian practice?
- Dr. Alireza Katouzian has 1 office location.
Dr. Alireza Katouzian practices Anesthesiology, Pain Medicine, and Pain Medicine near Camarillo, CA.
See Camarillo Anesthesiologists and Camarillo Pain Management Doctors.