A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Alireza Mirzabozorg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alireza Mirzabozorg is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirzabozorg graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mirzabozorg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Mirzabozorg accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 93 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- CaIOPTIMA - 6 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 1 plan
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alireza Mirzabozorg practice?
Dr. Alireza Mirzabozorg practices Family Medicine near Buena Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA.
See Buena Park Family Physicians.