A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. Alireza Mirzabozorg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alireza Mirzabozorg is Good.
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Mirzabozorg graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Mirzabozorg has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Whittier Hospital Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alireza Mirzabozorg MD is a male Family Practitioner, has 49 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alireza Mirzabozorg practice?
- Dr. Alireza Mirzabozorg has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alireza Mirzabozorg practices Family Medicine near Buena Park, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Costa Mesa, CA.
See Buena Park Primary Care Doctors.