A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD is board certified in Urology.
He has special expertise in 13 Areas, including Adrenal Surgery Adrenalectomy, Bladder Removal Cystectomy, and Cryosurgery.10 more special expertise areas
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Moinzadeh graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Moinzadeh has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moinzadeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh practice?
Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh practices Urology near Burlington, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Nashua, NH.
See Burlington Urologists.