A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery Adrenalectomy
- Bladder Removal Cystectomy
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Lymph Node Excision Lymph node removal
- Nephrectomy Kidney Removal
- Oncology / Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm
- Prostate Surgery Prostatectomy
- Urinary Bladder Cancer Transitional Cell Carcinoma
- Urinary Bladder Cancer Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Moinzadeh graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moinzadeh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- St Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh MD is a male Urologist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh practice?
- Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh has 1 office location.
Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh practices Urology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Urologists.