A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Adrenal Surgery Adrenalectomy
- Bladder Removal Cystectomy
- Kidney Cancer
- Kidney Cancer Renal Cell Carcinoma
- Laproscopic Surgery Laparoscopy
- Lymph Node Excision Lymph node removal
- Nephrectomy Kidney Removal
- Oncology / Cancer
- Prostate Cancer Prostatic Neoplasm
- Prostate Surgery Prostatectomy
- Urinary Bladder Cancer Transitional Cell Carcinoma
- Urinary Bladder Cancer Urinary Bladder Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Moinzadeh graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Moinzadeh has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Lahey Clinic
- St Joseph Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Moinzadeh accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 6 plans
- MVP Health Care Preferred Care - 24 plans
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 17 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 31 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh practice?
Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh practices Urology near Burlington, MA.
See Burlington Urologists.