Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh?

Erectile Dysfunction

Erectile Dysfunction

Have you seen Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

August 29th, 2017

Great decision

I am a patient of Dr. Moinzadeh and recently had surgery. The overall experience far exceeded my expectations. If you are considering Dr. Moinzadeh as a surgeon, I would recommend that you not hesitate with this decision. I do not regret my decision at all.

April 24th, 2017

Complete Confidence in Dr. Moinzadeh

Dr. Moinzadeh performed a robot-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy on me at the Lahey Medical Center. Dr. Moinzadeh was professional, personable and direct in office visits. He has an understated humor, and is responsive to his patients' questions and concerns. The surgery went very well, recovery was uncomplicated, and subsequent psa readings indicate it was fully successful.. I recommend Dr. Moinzadeh most highly and without reservation.

March 5th, 2017

Wonderful surgeon and excellent support team!

Dr. Ali Moinzadeh performed robotic-assisted laparoscopic radical surgery to remove my prostate at the Lahey Medical Center. Prior to surgery, Dr. Moinzadeh provided a frank and honest assessment of the potential benefits and hazards. I am completely satisfied with the excellent surgical outcomes--negligible PSA and full continence. The entire team of professionals at Lahey Urology were supportive, punctual, and highly skilled. I recommend Dr. Moinzadeh most highly and without reservations.

January 29th, 2017

Prostate removal robotic

I feel that I got the best care possible and obtained the best results that I could get.

December 9th, 2016

He is the BEST !

August 18th, 2016

I am very grateful for Dr. Moinzadeh and his team. I had robotic partial nephrecotomy. He is very direct, very skilled. I highly recommend him. The best.

January 22nd, 2016

Mr

April 21st, 2015

GREAT MD

Dr..M provided a very comprehensive review of my medical problem that was easy for me to understand. My wife being an RN reviewed the Urologists in the area and felt he was the best-and as usual she was correct.She has so much faith in him that she let me go on my own to my last appointment with him.Highly recommended.

March 30th, 2015

I was discovered to have a cancerous kidney - the only serious medical problem I've had in 67 years. I was anticipating a huge incision and a couple months of recovery, until I was told the kidney could be removed robotically by Dr Moinzadeh. His skill with robotics is amazing. I was out of the hospital in 48 hours and significantly recovered after two weeks. In addition he is a really nice guy and superbly professional - highly recommended - the best!

February 24th, 2015

Great Robotic Surgeon

Dr. Moinzadeh is a highly intelligent and skilled surgeon. I would highly recommend

January 20th, 2015

The best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He saved my life!

April 24th, 2014

Truely a Great Surgeon

Dr. Moinzadeh was a very kind man. He was very attentive to my questions and concerns of the surgery. He explained the procedure to me with layman's terms so I could understand. His bedside manner was so kind. I particularly enjoyed his amazing sense of humor. It really helped relieve some of the anxiety. I would recommend him to everyone who needed Urological care.