Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh MD Patient Reviews

• 29 reviews

January 29th, 2017
Prostate removal robotic
I feel that I got the best care possible and obtained the best results that I could get.

December 9th, 2016
He is the BEST !

August 17th, 2016
I am very grateful for Dr. Moinzadeh and his team. I had robotic partial nephrecotomy. He is very direct, very skilled. I highly recommend him. The best.

April 21st, 2015
GREAT MD
Dr..M provided a very comprehensive review of my medical problem that was easy for me to understand. My wife being an RN reviewed the Urologists in the area and felt he was the best-and as usual she was correct.She has so much faith in him that she let me go on my own to my last appointment with him.Highly recommended.

March 30th, 2015
I was discovered to have a cancerous kidney - the only serious medical problem I've had in 67 years. I was anticipating a huge incision and a couple months of recovery, until I was told the kidney could be removed robotically by Dr Moinzadeh. His skill with robotics is amazing. I was out of the hospital in 48 hours and significantly recovered after two weeks. In addition he is a really nice guy and superbly professional - highly recommended - the best!

February 24th, 2015
Great Robotic Surgeon
Dr. Moinzadeh is a highly intelligent and skilled surgeon. I would highly recommend

January 20th, 2015
The best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He saved my life!

April 24th, 2014
Truely a Great Surgeon
Dr. Moinzadeh was a very kind man. He was very attentive to my questions and concerns of the surgery. He explained the procedure to me with layman's terms so I could understand. His bedside manner was so kind. I particularly enjoyed his amazing sense of humor. It really helped relieve some of the anxiety. I would recommend him to everyone who needed Urological care.

December 31st, 2013
Early 2013 I had bleeding after urinating and not knowing what was going on with me, I had several consultations and referrals with my PCP and a urologist within the network of my care. I thank God for his further evaluation and consult referral to Dr Moinzadeh who confirmed a condition I was diagnosed with called a patent urachus. Well for most people it fuses after birth. Apparently mine didn't and it bothered me in my mid 30's. He spoke with me and assured me of the available options I had to correct my condition. I chose the procedure he recommended full robotic assist surgery at Lahey Burlington. What a professional and caring doctor with a great team and my experience was nothing short of wonderful as I have healed and fully returned to my life care free of concerns from earlier in the year. All systems are go for me and I thank God for meeting this wonderful Doctor who is blessed with amazing skill and knowledge in this field. I would recommend him without any hesitation at all.

November 7th, 2013
Excellent Doctor
During initial visit Dr Moinzadeh we reviewed in detail all options that were available. Allowing for an informed decision about choosing robotic assisted partial nephrectomy. Everything went as discussed. Would highly recommend. Also has a good sense of humor...

October 30th, 2013
Outstanding doctor
I prostate surgery that was a great success. I was out of the hospital the next and feeling great. Overall recovery was remarkable and I have no ongoing problems. I had robotic surgery by Dr. Moinzadeh which has been amazing. No nerve damage and quick recovery. I would highly recommend this surgeon.

October 9th, 2013
Grateful
12 months ago I was diagnosed with prostate cancer. Dr. Moinzadeh came highly recommended by my primary. After reviewing my options for treatment I opted to have surgery to remove my prostate. There were numerous reasons for my decision to have my prostate removed, but the single most reason was the confience I had in Dr. Moinzadeh and his abilities to make me well and irradicate my cancer. Dr. Moinzadeh exuded the higest degree of professionalism and confidence that he would rid me of the cancer that I never doubted the outcome. We all have choices, I am so grateful that I chose Dr. Moinzadeh!