Dr. Alireza Moinzadeh MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

April 24th, 2017
Complete Confidence in Dr. Moinzadeh
Dr. Moinzadeh performed a robot-assisted laparoscopic radical prostatectomy on me at the Lahey Medical Center. Dr. Moinzadeh was professional, personable and direct in office visits. He has an understated humor, and is responsive to his patients' questions and concerns. The surgery went very well, recovery was uncomplicated, and subsequent psa readings indicate it was fully successful.. I recommend Dr. Moinzadeh most highly and without reservation.

March 5th, 2017
Wonderful surgeon and excellent support team!
Dr. Ali Moinzadeh performed robotic-assisted laparoscopic radical surgery to remove my prostate at the Lahey Medical Center. Prior to surgery, Dr. Moinzadeh provided a frank and honest assessment of the potential benefits and hazards. I am completely satisfied with the excellent surgical outcomes--negligible PSA and full continence. The entire team of professionals at Lahey Urology were supportive, punctual, and highly skilled. I recommend Dr. Moinzadeh most highly and without reservations.

January 29th, 2017
Prostate removal robotic
I feel that I got the best care possible and obtained the best results that I could get.

December 9th, 2016
He is the BEST !

August 18th, 2016
I am very grateful for Dr. Moinzadeh and his team. I had robotic partial nephrecotomy. He is very direct, very skilled. I highly recommend him. The best.

January 22nd, 2016
Mr

April 21st, 2015
GREAT MD
Dr..M provided a very comprehensive review of my medical problem that was easy for me to understand. My wife being an RN reviewed the Urologists in the area and felt he was the best-and as usual she was correct.She has so much faith in him that she let me go on my own to my last appointment with him.Highly recommended.

March 30th, 2015
I was discovered to have a cancerous kidney - the only serious medical problem I've had in 67 years. I was anticipating a huge incision and a couple months of recovery, until I was told the kidney could be removed robotically by Dr Moinzadeh. His skill with robotics is amazing. I was out of the hospital in 48 hours and significantly recovered after two weeks. In addition he is a really nice guy and superbly professional - highly recommended - the best!

February 24th, 2015
Great Robotic Surgeon
Dr. Moinzadeh is a highly intelligent and skilled surgeon. I would highly recommend

January 20th, 2015
The best doctor I've ever had the pleasure of dealing with. He saved my life!

April 24th, 2014
Truely a Great Surgeon
Dr. Moinzadeh was a very kind man. He was very attentive to my questions and concerns of the surgery. He explained the procedure to me with layman's terms so I could understand. His bedside manner was so kind. I particularly enjoyed his amazing sense of humor. It really helped relieve some of the anxiety. I would recommend him to everyone who needed Urological care.

December 31st, 2013
Early 2013 I had bleeding after urinating and not knowing what was going on with me, I had several consultations and referrals with my PCP and a urologist within the network of my care. I thank God for his further evaluation and consult referral to Dr Moinzadeh who confirmed a condition I was diagnosed with called a patent urachus. Well for most people it fuses after birth. Apparently mine didn't and it bothered me in my mid 30's. He spoke with me and assured me of the available options I had to correct my condition. I chose the procedure he recommended full robotic assist surgery at Lahey Burlington. What a professional and caring doctor with a great team and my experience was nothing short of wonderful as I have healed and fully returned to my life care free of concerns from earlier in the year. All systems are go for me and I thank God for meeting this wonderful Doctor who is blessed with amazing skill and knowledge in this field. I would recommend him without any hesitation at all.