A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alireza Nami:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alireza Nami is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alireza Nami, MD is board certified in Rheumatology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Nami graduated from St. George's University, Bay Shore.
Dr. Nami has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital
- Cleveland Reg Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alireza Nmn Nami MD is a male Internist, has 17 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alireza N. Nami practice?
- Dr. Alireza Nami has 1 office location.
Dr. Alireza Nami practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Charlotte, NC.
See Charlotte Internists and Charlotte Rheumatologists.