A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alireza Nazeri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alireza Nazeri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Nazeri graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences.
Dr. Nazeri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- University of Texas M.D. Anderson Cancer
- The Mdanderson Cancer Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alireza Nazeri MD is a male Internist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alireza Nazeri practice?
- Dr. Alireza Nazeri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alireza Nazeri practices Internal Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Internists.