A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alireza Pakkar:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alireza Pakkar is Average.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Pakkar
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Pakkar Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alireza Pakkar, MD is board certified in Psychiatry.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Pakkar graduated from Tehran School Of Medical Sciences. He has 1 awards.
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alireza Pakkar MD is a male Psychiatrist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alireza Pakkar practice?
- Dr. Alireza Pakkar has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alireza Pakkar practices Psychiatry near Marina Del Rey, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Lakewood, CA and Los Angeles, CA.
See Marina Del Rey Psychiatrists.