A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Shakouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Shakouri, immune is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Shakouri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immune System Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakouri graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shakouri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Allen Shakouri MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali A. Shakouri practice?
- Dr. Ali Shakouri has 1 office location.
Dr. Ali Shakouri practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Southlake, TX.
See Southlake Allergists and Southlake Internists.