A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Shakouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Shakouri, immune is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Shakouri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immune System Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakouri graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Shakouri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Las Colinas Medical Center