A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ali Shakouri:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Ali Shakouri, immune is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Shakouri
Allergic Asthma Patient Education Read the Vitals patient education guide to learn all about allergic asthma causes, symptoms and treatments.Before Visiting Dr. Shakouri Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Ali Shakouri, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 12 areas:
- Allergic Contact Dermatitis
- Biological Therapy (Immunotherapy)
- Common Variable Immunodeficiency
- Food Allergy (Hypersensitivity)
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Immune System Disorders
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Shakouri graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Shakouri has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Baylor Regional Medical Center At Grapevine
- Las Colinas Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ali Allen Shakouri MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 5 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Ali A. Shakouri practice?
- Dr. Ali Shakouri has 2 office locations.
Dr. Ali Shakouri practices Allergy & Immunology and Internal Medicine near Southlake, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Shreveport, LA.
See Southlake Allergists and Southlake Internists.