A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alireza Shoja:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Shoja graduated from Islamic Azad University, Najaf Abad Medical Faculty.
Dr. Shoja has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Glenn Medical Center
- Pacific Hospital of Long Beach
- Huntington Beach Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alireza Shoja MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alireza Shoja practice?
- Dr. Alireza Shoja has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alireza Shoja practices Emergency Medicine near Willows, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Long Beach, CA and Manhattan Beach, CA.
See Willows Emergency Physicians.