A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alireza Tehrani:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alireza Tehrani, Plastic Surgeon is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
Education & Awards
Dr. Tehrani graduated from Kansas City School of Medicine & Biosciences, Kansas City, MO. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Tehrani has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Robert Packer Hospital
- St. Mary Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alireza Nikbaksh Tehrani DO is a male Plastic Surgeon and practices in Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alireza N. Tehrani practice?
- Dr. Alireza Tehrani has 1 office location.
Dr. Alireza Tehrani practices Plastic Surgery near Apple Valley, CA.
See Apple Valley Surgeons.