A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alisa Bell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alisa Bell is Below Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alisa Bell, DO is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 20 areas:
- Acute Renal Failure (Acute Kidney Failure)
- Anti-Glomerular Basement Membrane Disease
- Diabetic Kidney Disease (Diabetic Nephropathies)
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease (Focal Segmental Glomerulosclerosis)
- Kidney Disease (IGA Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Disease (Membranous Glomerulonephritis)
- Kidney Failure (Renal Insufficiency)
- Kidney Transplant (Renal Transplant)
- Lupus Nephritis
- Medullary Sponge Kidney
- Nephrotic Syndrome
- Polycystic Kidney Disease
- Renal Artery Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Bell graduated from Midwestern University, Downers Grove.
Dr. Bell has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Spirit Hospital
- Carlisle Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alisa Bell DO is a female Nephrologist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Nephrology.
- Where does Dr. Alisa Bell practice?
- Dr. Alisa Bell has 1 office location.
Dr. Alisa Bell practices Nephrology near Harrisburg, PA.
See Harrisburg Nephrologists.