Overall Review

1.7

January 19th, 2016
Dr. Bell doesn't like being questioned. Bedside manner is horrible. Cares more about her ego than her patients. Be warned: see a different specialist!

September 13th, 2015
Didn't Go Back
A few years ago, my PCP referred me to a nephrologist due to a 30+ year history of high blood pressure and various test results that suggested some kind of kidney disorder. Previous testing, including dye in veins had not shown any clear evidence of kidney disease, although the troubling blood work continued. Dr. Bell didn't appear interested in understanding any of my medical history and told me that some of the things I had experienced didn't happen. She then gave me some suggestions than anyone can find in 10 minutes on the internet. I never went back, nor was there even an attempt to schedule me for another appointment or testing of any kind. My eGFR is now getting too low and I need a nephrology consult. Would never consider Dr. Bell.

October 2nd, 2014
Knowledgeable and prompt
Dr. Bell is always timely with appointments and very informative when responding to health questions. The office doesn't have auto prompts or voicemail during office hours when you need to call in so I always get a live person on the other end of the phone! I would recommend Dr. Bell and the practice to anyone seeking renal care in the area. (Especially if you need to be seen quickly! Another office I was referred to at first had a wait time of several weeks for an appointment!)