Dr. Alisa Bowersock DO Patient Reviews

• Obstetrics and Gynecology Lebanon, TN

April 16th, 2016
She literally saved my life
Most amazing Doctor ever. Had it not been for Dr. B. I'm not sure I would be here. She listened when I came to the hospital in excruciating pain. Diagnosed the problem correctly, got me into surgery and I'm still here.

January 24th, 2014
I've stuck with Dr. Bowersock my last 3 pregnancies and she is the most attentive, gentle, and kind hearted doctor I've ever been to. She goes above and beyond to make you feel comfortable. I too have sat in an exam room for almost an hour while she had to go deliver but that's with any doctor that delivers babies. I'd rather be waiting in an exam room on her to get back then waiting in the hospital to give birth because she's dealing with an appointment.

October 14th, 2013
She left me sitting in an exam room for over an hour. Only found out when I asked a nurse that she had gone to deliver a baby. She never told me that, just that she had to leave and would be back shortly. She did not offer to reschedule or have someone else see me. No one came in to check on me or to see if I wanted something to read etc. Will never go back to Dr. Bowersock or that office again. Very disrespectful of my time. Very impersonal. I was at that office for over 2 1/2 hours for an annual checkup.

February 26th, 2009
The best OBGYN ever
Dr. Bowersock is amazing. Her bedside manner is second to none. I don't know what I would have done without her!