A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alisa Bromberg:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alisa Bromberg, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bromberg graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago.
Dr. Bromberg has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- St. John's Hospital & Health Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alisa Ann Bromberg MD is a female Pediatrician, has 16 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alisa A. Bromberg practice?
- Dr. Alisa Bromberg has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alisa Bromberg practices Pediatrics near Pacific Palisades, CA.
See Pacific Palisades Pediatricians.