A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alisa Burnham:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alisa Burnham, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Burnham graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.More Education & Awards
Dr. Burnham has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Hospital of the University of PA
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Burnham accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 5 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 15 plans
- Unicare - 5 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 20 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alisa M. Burnham practice?
Dr. Alisa Burnham practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.