Dr. Alisa Gambrell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alisa Gambrell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

October 11th, 2014

excellent

I was introduced to her in the ER when a 17 cm tumor was found on my ovary thought not to be cancer and regardless my life was at risk she did emergency surgery which i rupture during....long story short she saved my life the tumor came back to mucinous cancer and after seeing my oncologist and having another surgery he told me Dr Gambril got all the cancer and i was staged at 1c . Amazing woman she has continued to follow my case i would recommend her to any woman!

April 28th, 2014

The best doctor I ever had!

Dr. Gambrall is a great physician. I first went to her after an ER visit. She made me very comfortable and took great care of me. I would still be a patient if she had not relocated. So if you're reading this Dr. Gambrell please come back to Atlanta!

August 4th, 2012

Dr.Gambrell is a great doctor

I delivered both babies with Dr. Gambrell and am very happy with her assistance. She is a professional! Because: she makes correct diagnosis, answers questions , makes delivery as easy as possible.If I have a third babyi definitely want her to be my doctor again, she is a person I trust and I'm very very happy thatshe was my doctor during that' hard times.I definitely recommend Dr. Gambrell

November 10th, 2010

Not professional at all

She is not professional at all. She brings her personal emotion into her work. She does not care about patients and does not take the responsibility at all.

April 18th, 2015