A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alisa Gotte:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alisa Gotte, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Rheumatic Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gotte graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 7 awards.
Dr. Gotte has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Children's Medical Center of Dallas
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gotte accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 18 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 8 plans
- Cigna - 7 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan