Pediatrician

The ONLY Doctor I will ever go to show details The ONLY Doctor I will ever go to
by Taraiana on Dec 18th, 2013

Disregard those silly 1-star reviews - they add no value. I have been Dr. Graf's patient since birth, and I would trust no one else with my care. She is intelligent, understanding, compassionate, and treats all her patients with respect, courtesy, and a smile. Dr. Graf will always explain what my ailments are in understandable vocabulary, as well as educates as to how to improve my health/condition/ailment. I appreciate her attention to detail, and her "bedside manner" is always exemplary. I wish I could always have Dr. Graf as my primary physician, as I am now too old to receive pediatric care.

Dec 17th, 2013

Excellent overall physician. Very pleased with the care I received for my child.

never again show details never again
Sep 19th, 2013

She was very impolite,sassy and most of all condescending. Very unhappy with her . Never gave me the rightful care that I needed or diagnosis. She should never be in this field . Pediatrics is not for her . I say she should be a parole officer.

Mar 17th, 2013

Very disappointing......... Pediatrics is the most human of the all medical sub specialties, so you expect some respect , dedication and patience towards a poor sick 3 y/o boy instead you received " I will come back when he stop crying or shot your mouth" I can not listen like that "... Boy with fever she not even examined his belly or skin looking for a rash ... maybe .... because he was crying ... that's not right at all ... maybe she had a bad day with multiple patient but that not even justify her attitude ... I hope she wont be like that with his others patients ... that's the main reason of this post to prevent this happens with other patients...