A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alisa Hoffman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alisa Hoffman is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alisa Hoffman, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Developmental - Behavioral Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Hoffman graduated from George Washington University.
Dr. Hoffman has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Saint Christopher's Hospital for Children
- M L Hospital, Inc Lankenau
- Main Line Health
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alisa Hope Hoffman MD is a female Pediatrician, has 17 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alisa H. Hoffman practice?
- Dr. Alisa Hoffman has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alisa Hoffman practices Pediatrics and Behavioral Pediatrics near Ardmore, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Penn Valley, PA and Wynnewood, PA.
See Ardmore Pediatricians.