A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alisa Koch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alisa Koch is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koch
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alisa Koch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Koch graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Koch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alisa Koch MD is a female Internist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alisa Koch practice?
- Dr. Alisa Koch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alisa Koch practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.