A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alisa Koch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alisa Koch is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Koch
Type 2 Diabetes Patient Education Learn about type 2 diabetes symptoms, treatments and medications by reading Vitals' patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Koch Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alisa Koch, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- She has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Autoimmune Diseases
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Rheumatic Diseases
- Rheumatoid Arthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Koch graduated from Northwestern University, Chicago. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Koch has 3 hospital affiliations:
- University of Michigan Hospitals & Health Centers
- University of Michigan Health System
- Ann Arbor Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alisa Koch MD is a female Internist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Rheumatology.
- Where does Dr. Alisa Koch practice?
- Dr. Alisa Koch has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alisa Koch practices Internal Medicine and Rheumatology near Ann Arbor, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Ypsilanti, MI.
See Ann Arbor Internists and Ann Arbor Rheumatologists.