A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alisa Losasso:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alisa Losasso, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Losasso graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Losasso has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Thomas Jefferson University Hospital
- Temple University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alisa Losasso MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Alisa Losasso practice?
- Dr. Alisa Losasso has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alisa Losasso practices Pediatrics near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Pediatricians.