Dr. Alisa Muniz Crim Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alisa Muniz Crim?

Childhood Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Alisa Muniz Crim?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 23rd, 2016

Saved my son's life. Unbelievable doctor probably the best I've ever encountered.

September 13th, 2015

Unprofessional

September 10th, 2015

Excellent

May 25th, 2015

Excellent physician and caring too.

March 11th, 2015

Be ready to wait......

I waited over a month to see her; they had to call me a reschedule it just a few days before. When finally I had the appointment for my son, I went in to find the waiting room overflowing... When I had waited about an hour and a half, I asked how long and was told there were "a few people" still in front of us. It would have been over an hour wait, and my son's issue doesn't justify waiting 2 hours in a small crowded room with a toddler.. other patients said it is usually a long wait like this, so I left without seeing her. Great waste of my time. She may be fantastic, but only go there if you are ready to put in this kind of effort....

January 12th, 2015

HORRIBLE follow up visits with patient. M son was diagnosed in 2011 and since then she has only seen him a couple of times. Every time I call for an appointment, I get it within a week. However, a couple of days before the appointment I get a call from her office cancelling my appointment. My son who doesn't feel good and is constantly with stomach pain in (which I take him to the ER hospital just because I know he will be seen by a doctor there) has yet to see his doctor ALISA MUNIZ CRIM. I am disgusted with the staff and this doctor. She was highly recommended to me but I wouldn't recommend her to anyone looking for a GI doctor. If I can give NO STAR for her performance I would but the system doesn't let me do it. So that is why I'm personally writing it here. I hope this helps those that are looking for a GI doctor. I know the importance of finding the right doctor whether is for yourself or your child.

August 31st, 2012

Wonderful Doctor

We are new patients of Dr. Muniz-Crim and as with most visits to a specialist you go because something is going on with your child. She was patient, caring and most importantly got to the bottom of the issue. At the hospital she was again so patient with the millions of questions not only ours but our sons. She is a rare breed of doctors - competent, knowledgeable and caring. Thank you Dr. Muniz-Crim for all that you did and are doing for our son.

June 8th, 2012

Just wonderful

She is a great and very knowledgeable Doctor. She diagnosed my daughter's problem quickly after my daughter had been complaining for months while several other Doctor's failed to locate the problem. She is very caring and I'll always be very grateful to her for assisting my child. Thank you Dr. Muniz Crim for everything!

May 4th, 2012

Excellent, professional and especially caring.

Dr. Muniz has been seeing my 3 year old son since he was 9 months old. After several procedures and testing he was diagnose. I wouldn't change this doctor . Although she is on maternity leave she returned my phone call honestly how many doctors would do this for their patients? Not many right?

January 30th, 2012

The worst doctor in Miami

The way Dr. Muniz informed me about the results of my daughter's colonoscopy had really scared me, the way she made it sound she wasn't acting professional. When I took the same results to another doctor, whom I trust very well and has performed another colonoscopy, he told me the results weren't as severe as Dr. Muniz had told me. What she had told me was that my daughter of 15 years had to get her colon removed as soon as possible in order to prevent cancer, when it wasn't really needed until years to come.

July 12th, 2011

Excellent Doctor and all around diagnostician. Great with my daughter and took all the time needed to explain all that needed to be done including procedures and glad to answer questions

January 11th, 2011

Excellent doctor! Would recommend her to everyone.