Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Dr Alisa Williams is an excellent doctor!😉 show details Dr Alisa Williams is an excellent doctor!😉
by Sheri Pexton on Jun 10th, 2016

Dr Alisa Williams has been my doctor for 23 years, and she is exceptionable!! She made it possible for me to have my two healthy children , and helped me, and my husband has handled two very difficult pregnancies. I trust her with my life, and more importantly, the lives of my chiidren. I recently took my daughter to her for her first exam, and she was very sweet and put both my daughter, and myself at ease. She is a gifted doctor, and an outstanding person!!

The OBGYN I've ever had show details The OBGYN I've ever had
Nov 18th, 2011

She's always pleased to see you and always asks if you have any questions at all. She genuine and professional and if there's a concern, she doesn't treat you like an idiot. Very knowledgable in her field and I would recommend her to any woman! She's that great!

Jul 18th, 2011

Dr. Williams is amazing. She REALLY knows her practice and puts me at ease. She listens and has answers!

Lucky to be in the care of Dr Williams show details Lucky to be in the care of Dr Williams
Jul 13th, 2011

She is a wonderful doctor, professional and experienced. She guided me through my first pregnancy and delivered our son with great care. Don't listen to the whiners who write negative posts about long times... She can be trusted to do what's best for your health and it would be difficult to find a doctor as dedicated and passionate about their patients as she.

She's awesome !!! show details She's awesome !!!
Jun 4th, 2011

She's sooooo good. I go there every month and I only wait 5 min to get in. The service is so good and the doctor is very nice and smart. Super doctor !!

major disappointment show details major disappointment
Mar 9th, 2011

Extremely dissatisfied with my experience with Williams. Her manner, disrespectful and cold, was troubling to a working pregnant mother. She was condescending and aloof when I had questions and couldn't even seem to remember when I was due or if I was a scheduled c section or not. Basically I toughed it out with her because I didn't have any interest in finding a new OB halfway through my pregnancy. My primary concern, a successful delivery and healthy baby, was my focus and I do have a healthy baby now. But as far as my own experience as the patient, it was very very unsettling. I hope other women haven't had the same treatment. There is also an extremely long wait in her office. I waited over an hour almost every visit in the main waiting room then another 15 or more in the examining room and then received about 3 minutes of care. I am not exaggerating.

ABSOLUTE DEPLORABLE BEDSIDE MANNER show details ABSOLUTE DEPLORABLE BEDSIDE MANNER
by Diaz on Oct 30th, 2010

My experience with this doctor is at best dissapointing. After reading several positive reviews, I chose her as my OB/GYN. BIG MISTAKE! She lacks empathy, patience, compassion and understanding. The wait time was over an hour with each visit. After the nearly intolerable wait for the doctor, she breezes in and out within a 10 minute time frame without properly addressing ANY of my concerns. The staff is incompetent and not knowledgeable in the least. Among the poorly educated staff, Rosa was most wretched of the bunch. As she was exremely unprofessional in her manner, and when I had an issue with medical coverage she complained about "waisting an hour and a half" of her time....as if that was not her job and she was not being paid for her time.... The best part of this horrific experience is when I left and found a REAL doctor!

Excellent and skilled OBGYN...she's the best! show details Excellent and skilled OBGYN...she's the best!
Oct 12th, 2010

If you have an uncomplicated pregnancy but just want someone to spend excessive time coddling your concerns and fears...find a midwife. If you want a brilliantly skilled doctor to put your and your babies life in their hands with total confidence of their ability...she is the doctor for you..she doesn't waste time and has a no b.s. approach to problems! She is the best OBGYN I have ever experienced and would not put my OBGYN needs in anyones elses hands!

Run, don't walk, in the opposite direction... show details Run, don't walk, in the opposite direction...
by J. Stone on Aug 9th, 2010

If you want a doctor with an abrasive bedside manner, who asks decent questions but interrupts your information with speculative conclusions not based on facts, who doesn't read films before rendering her opinion and who delivers the bad opinion (erroneous) with all the tact of a toddler, this is the doctor for you.

A wonderful down to earth Physician show details A wonderful down to earth Physician
by Lola on Jul 6th, 2010

Dr. Williams has been my physician for over 20 years, She delivered both my children. She has always been a warm, caring individual to myself and my family. I will continue recommending her to my family and friends..

Worst doctor I have ever had! show details Worst doctor I have ever had!
Oct 17th, 2009

My worst medical experience was with this doctor. She visibly and inappropriately got upset with me because of the frustrations she was having with my condition. Her beside manners were horrible and she was one of the most uncaring physicians I have ever had. I would never recommend her to anyone.