A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alisha Riggs is Excellent. Dr. Riggs has been reviewed by 7 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggs graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Riggs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
- Downey Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Riggs accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Care 1st Health Plan - 4 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 15 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alisha Riggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alisha K. Riggs practice?
Dr. Alisha Riggs practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Redondo Beach, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Torrance, CA.
See Redondo Beach Family Physicians and Redondo Beach General Practitioners.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alice Riggs, Dr. Alesha Riggs, Dr. Alisa Riggs, Dr. Allyson Riggs, Dr. Alecia Riggs, Dr. Alyce Riggs, Dr. Alicia Riggs, Dr. Ada Riggs