A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alisha Riggs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alisha Riggs is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Riggs graduated from University of North Texas, Fort Worth. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Riggs has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Downey Regional Medical Center
- Los Alamitos Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alisha Kristine Riggs DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 9 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alisha K. Riggs practice?
- Dr. Alisha Riggs has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alisha Riggs practices Family Medicine near Torrance, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Redondo Beach, CA.
See Torrance Family Physicians.