Dr. Alisha Beth Saultz DO is female, has 3 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Obstetrics.
A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Education & Awards
Dr. Saultz graduated from Ohio University , Athens.More Education & Awards
Dr. Saultz has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Medford Medical Center
- Miami Valley Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Saultz accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Providence Health Plan - 18 plans
- Regence Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alisha Saultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alisha B. Saultz practice?
Dr. Alisha Saultz practices Family Medicine, Obstetrics & Gynecology, and Obstetrics near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Dayton, OH and Portland, OR.
See Clackamas Family Physicians and Clackamas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Saultz, Dr. Addie Saultz, Dr. Adelaida Saultz, Dr. Adelaide Saultz, Dr. Alecia Saultz, Dr. Alesha Saultz, Dr. Alica Saultz, Dr. Alice Saultz