A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alisha Saultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alisha Saultz is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Saultz
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Saultz Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Binge Eating Disorder
Education & Awards
Dr. Saultz graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Saultz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alisha B Saultz DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 6 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alisha B. Saultz practice?
- Dr. Alisha Saultz has 1 office location.
Dr. Alisha Saultz practices Family Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
See Clackamas Primary Care Doctors.