A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alisha Saultz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alisha Saultz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Saultz graduated from Ohio University , Athens.
Dr. Saultz has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Providence Milwaukie Hospital
- Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alisha Beth Saultz DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 5 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alisha B. Saultz practice?
- Dr. Alisha Saultz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Alisha Saultz practices Family Medicine near Clackamas, OR.
Additional practice locations include: Oregon City, OR and Portland, OR.
See Clackamas Family Physicians.