A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alishia Richie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alishia Richie is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alishia Richie, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Richie graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Richie has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Mercy Philadelphia Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alishia A Richie MD is a female Internist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alishia A. Richie practice?
- Dr. Alishia Richie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alishia Richie practices Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Sicklerville, NJ and Clementon, NJ.
See Philadelphia Internists.