A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Lin
Chronic Dry Eyes Patient Education Learn about symptoms and treatments of chronic dry eyes by reading Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Lin Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Luke's Episcopal Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Lin MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Alison Lin practice?
- Dr. Alison Lin has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alison Lin practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.