A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Lin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Lin, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Corneal Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Lin graduated from Baylor College of Medicine, Houston.
Dr. Lin has 6 hospital affiliations:
- The Methodist Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Southwest Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Lin accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Medicare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alison Lin practice?
Dr. Alison Lin practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pearland, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.