A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Black:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Black, Dermatologist is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Black, MD is board certified in Dermatology.
- She has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Laser Hair Removal
- Skin Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Black graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Black has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Irving Coppell Surgical Hospital
- Baylor Med Ctr At Irving, Irving, Tx
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Adams Black MD is a female Dermatologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Dermatology.
- Where does Dr. Alison A. Black practice?
- Dr. Alison Black has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alison Black practices Dermatology near Irving, TX.
See Irving Dermatologists.