Dr. Alison Adams MD Patient Reviews

February 22nd, 2016
Dr Adams is very thorough. Her skilled care caught a melanoma early that led to a needed surgery.

January 17th, 2015
very nice and personable, she really listens and cares!!

June 20th, 2013
I started seeing Dr. Adams about two years ago and on my first visist, she was worried about a very small spot on my forehead. It turned out to be a melanoma. I was treated and fortunately she caught it while it was still a stage 1 melanoma. Every time she has biopsyed something, she has been right on with her diagnosis. She is very pleasant and knowledgeable! She was recommended to me by a friend and I highly recommend her as well.

February 18th, 2013
Excellent!!!
Excellent overall experience. The clinic staff is prompt, pleasant, and professional! Dr Adams is extremely personable, as well as very knowledgable, particularly in relation to skin cancer. She has a meticulous attention to detail, which is important as I have a family history of melanoma...skin health/care is extremely important to me. She did a shave biopsy, I hardly felt a thing...quick and painless!! Excellent dermatologist. I'd recommend her...in fact, I already have!

February 3rd, 2013
No experience with Keratoses
I went to see Dr. Adams for removal of skin keratoses. She was very pleasant to see and talk with; but she appears to have had little to no experience with the removal of keratoses. She used a cryo spray and was very inaccurate with it; missing one, and covering very large areas for the other two; such that the scars are quite bad on my temple and nose. She also did a biopsy of a mole which was very uneven and ragged, and so is taking quite a long time to heal. I do not recommend Dr. Adams for any sort of minor or major surgery, though she appears to be okay for skin checks. She only missed a couple of actinic keratoses.