Dr. Alison Alford Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alison Alford?

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Alison Alford?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

January 16th, 2014

One of the BEST Doctors I've had for my child / Some VERY RUDE staff

Dr Alford is an incredible physician, she is very knowledgeable and will provide results. You can trust her diagnosis and treatment with closed eyes. She will guide you through and explain all the procedures. Unbelievable chemistry with the kids making them feel safe, secured and well taken care. She is without a doubt one of the best in the field. Will strongly recommend her to my family and friends. Sadly, the opposite goes for some of her staff. I had a terrible bad experience when a WRONG medication was sent to the pharmacy to be refilled (??) and instead of accepting the error and taking responsibility, she decided to "fight back" (??) She should have researched better the file and see that the medication sent was overwritten by a new one. Annoyed that I am now out of pocket for a medicine my child doesn't need and I have to pay for a new one (!!!) No apologies given. Unprofessional and rude service. Very poor Customer Service.

November 27th, 2013

Great Doctor/A LOT of paperwork

My 7 year old son was referred to Dr. Alford for headaches/migraines from his peds. Dr. We had to arrive 30 mins. early to fill out paperwork (which they NEED to mail to patients home PRIOR to appt.) It was a TON to fill out, which I understand the NEED for it, but I hadn't signed that much since I bought my last home:) We were brought back EXACTLY at 10:00 a.m. (Our appt. time, which impressed my husband) and he made a point to let the nurse know AND Dr. Alford that he appreciated that. She went a little PAST her allotted HOUR she had booked for my son's appt. She WROTE DOWN "every" symptom, concern, etc. She has a WONDERFUL, outgoing, & fun personality! Yet gentle and sweet when needed with the kids:) She explained EVERYTHING she was going to do to my son prior to doing it. Ex: tapping his knees for reflexes. She made "games" out of "testing" which I loved. B/C a 7 yr. old is going to be "more fearful" than a smaller child, sometimes. I liked the fact TOO, that she asked MY SON HIMSELF about what HE feels and is GOING THROUGH and not just going with what MOM & DAD are saying:) TRUSTED her DX:) LOVED the fact that she didn't go straight to doing TESTING and or MEDICATION...And my husband LOVED the fact that she isn't MAKING US F/U "UNLESS HE/WE "NEED" IT" I couldn't have been MORE PLEASED with Dr. Alford and would HIGHLY recommend her to any and all of my family and friends. I am a mom of 3 boys and would go back to her in a heartbeat. I myself am a headache/migraine sufferer for the past 10 yrs. so I can say that I KNOW what to look for in a Neurologist, especially one for kids, and she was SPOT ON:) Thank you Dr. Alford!

October 25th, 2016