A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Brodginski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Brodginski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Brodginski, DO is board certified in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- AIDS/HIV (Acquired Immunodeficiency Syndrome)
- HIV Infections
- Hepatitis C
Education & Awards
Dr. Brodginski graduated from Lake Erie College of Osteopathic Medicine at Erie.
Dr. Brodginski has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Geisinger Medical Center/Danville
- New York Downtown Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison M Brodginski DO is a female Internist, has 6 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease.
- Where does Dr. Alison M. Brodginski practice?
- Dr. Alison Brodginski has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alison Brodginski practices Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease near Wilkes Barre, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Doylestown, PA and Scranton, PA.
See Wilkes Barre Internists and Wilkes Barre Infectious Disease Doctors.