Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- HIV/AIDS The differences between HIV & AIDS; signs, symptoms & complications.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Shingles Facts about shingles, including symptoms & possible long-term effects.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alison Brodginski
Dr. Alison Brodginski, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Danville, PA, with other offices in Wilkes Barre, PA and Scranton, PA (and 1 other location). She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Infectious Disease. Dr. Brodginski is affiliated with Geisinger Medical Center, Staten Island University Hospital - North and Mount Sinai Hospital. She speaks English.
Dr. Alison Brodginski has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
- Infectious Disease
An infectious disease specialist has specialized training in the diagnosis and treatment of contagious diseases.
Infectious diseases, also known as contagious or transmissible diseases, are those that stem from pathogen from a host organism....
Dr. Alison Brodginski is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Danville, PA.
Dr. Jess Oren IV
Interventional Cardiology, Cardiology, Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine, Clinical Cardiac Electrophysiology
Danville, PA 0 mi32
Dr. Christopher Still
Bariatric Medicine, Internal Medicine
Danville, PA 0 mi26
Dr. Francis Menapace Jr
Cardiovascular Disease, Internal Medicine
Danville, PA 0 mi43