A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Brooks-Heinzman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Brooks-Heinzman is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Brooks-Heinzman graduated from Stony Brook University.
Dr. Brooks-Heinzman has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Seton Medical Center
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Jeanne Brooks-Heinzman MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alison J. Brooks-Heinzman practice?
- Dr. Alison Brooks-Heinzman has 5 office locations.
Dr. Alison Brooks-Heinzman practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Austin, TX.
See Dallas Obstetricians & Gynecologists.