Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alison Chinn
Dr. Alison Chinn, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Alexandria, MN. She has 15 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Chinn is affiliated with Douglas County Hospital, Canton-Inwood Memorial Hospital - CAH and Community Memorial Hospital Burke - CAH. She speaks English.
Dr. Alison Chinn has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. Alison Chinn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Alexandria, MN.
Dr. Maria Patacsil
Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism, Internal Medicine
Alexandria, MN 0 mi18
Dr. Woei Eng
Pediatrics, Internal Medicine, Allergy and Immunology
Alexandria, MN 0 mi13
Dr. Michael Mosleth
Pulmonary Disease, Internal Medicine
Alexandria, MN 0 mi40