A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Cooper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City. She has 3 awards.
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Kay Cooper MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Alison K. Cooper practice?
- Dr. Alison Cooper has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Cooper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.