A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Cooper:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Cooper is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Cooper, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper graduated from University of Kansas , Kansas City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Cooper has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Banner Mesa Medical Center
- Banner Baywood Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Cooper accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 5 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 1 plan
- SCAN Health Plan - 1 plan
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Humana - 22 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Phoenix Health Plan - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alison K. Cooper practice?
Dr. Alison Cooper practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Gynecology near Mesa, AZ.
See Mesa Obstetricians & Gynecologists.