A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Crum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Crum is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Crum graduated from University of Washington, Seattle.
Dr. Crum has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
- Univ TX Southwestern Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Voigt Crum MD is a female Plastic Surgeon, has 5 years of experience and practices in Facial Plastic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. Alison V. Crum practice?
- Dr. Alison Crum has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alison Crum practices Facial Plastic Surgery near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Salt Lake City, UT.
See Dallas Plastic Surgeons.