A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Gomez, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez graduated from University of Arizona, Tucson.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gomez has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Gila Regional Medical Center
- Reedsburg Area Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gomez accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Molina Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Presbyterian Health Plan - 2 plans
- Lovelace Health Plan - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Mexico - 2 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alison Gomez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alison K. Gomez practice?
Dr. Alison Gomez practices Family Medicine near Silver City, NM.
Additional practice locations include: Deming, NM.
See Silver City Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Alice Gomez, Dr. Alesha Gomez, Dr. Alisa Gomez, Dr. Allyson Gomez, Dr. Alecia Gomez, Dr. Alyce Gomez, Dr. Alicia Gomez, Dr. Ada Gomez