A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Davidow:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Davidow is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Davidow, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Davidow graduated from The University of Texas Southwestern, Dallas.
Dr. Davidow has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Memorial Hermann Hospital
- Memorial Hermann Memorial City Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Beth Davidow MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 16 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alison B. Davidow practice?
- Dr. Alison Davidow has 1 office location.
Dr. Alison Davidow practices Family Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Family Physicians.