A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Deem:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Deem is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Deem, MD is board certified in Forensic Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Deem graduated from Washington University at St. Louis, Saint Louis.
Dr. Deem has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Strong Memorial Hospital
- Veterans Affairs Western New York Medical Center - Buffalo
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Deem MD is a female Forensic Psychiatrist, has 7 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Alison Deem practice?
- Dr. Alison Deem has 2 office locations.
Dr. Alison Deem practices Psychiatry and Forensic Psychiatry near Buffalo, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Rochester, NY.
See Buffalo Psychiatrists.