Dr. Alison Dillon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Alison Dillon?

Posted on May 9th, 2014

She is the best doctor ever!!! I have been seeing her for 16 years now. She has been through all my pregnancies good and bad. She knows what she is going and explains it to you so you can understand it. I love her!!!

Happy with Dr. Dillon

Posted on September 15th, 2013

I always felt in great hands with Dr. Dillon and the staff at Charleston OBGYN. I had a relatively easy pregnancy but when small things did pop up, Dr Dillon took all proper precautions. The only thing I noticed was that this practice is VERY busy with long wait times and during a few visits later in my pregnancy I felt a little rushed. But I would still highly recommend Dr Dillon. My labor was easy too so I don't have any experience with her dealing with complications, My only birth plan item was to delay chord clamping which she did. The staff at Roper St Francis were incredible too. My baby and I were well taken care of for the 2.5 days we were there. Even the dietary staff bringing food were super sweet.

Never again.....

Posted on May 9th, 2013

If I had it to do over, I would never have switched practices and come here. Dr. Dillon although efficient and knowledgable did not have the best bedside manner. I already had experienced a wonderful vaginal birth with my first child in a different state. I came to Dr. Dillon for the birth of our second and she was adamant that I needed a C-Section, she thought my baby was too big. He weighed in at 7lbs 2oz. This was a horrible experience, as medications were given while I was being operated on that I was unaware of. Four years later, I still don't know what they gave me that made me horribly sick and unable to care for my new baby the day he was born. She never once came to the room to check on me personally, even after hearing about my experience with the meds. I did not see Dr. Dillon until my follow up appointment a week or two later. I am grateful that my baby was delivered healthy, hence the two stars. However, I would never recommend her to anyone looking for a OB Dr.

Posted on March 28th, 2013

I have been a patient at Dr. Dillon's practice for 2 years now. I am a high risk pregnant patient and between Dr Dillon and the great staff at Charleston OB-GYN have always made me feel very welcome and at ease when coming into the practice!!! Dr. Dillon and the Charleston OB-GYN team have always supported and embraced me and my family through each pregnancy. Dr. Dillon and her staff are dedicated to making sure that all measures are taken and ensuring that my understanding of all procedures and test are clearly explained. Hands down the best OB-GYN Doctor and Staff in the greater Charleston area!

Posted on July 18th, 2008

I have had Dr Dillion for over 7 years. She has always done Her best to Work with me with all the problems I have had. I Would recomende Her to everyone.

Posted on November 12th, 2015