A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Dobbie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dobbie
Lyme Disease Patient Education Read about the Lyme borreliosis bacteria transmitted by ticks in our Lyme disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Dobbie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Dobbie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobbie graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Dobbie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Elizabeth Dobbie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 30 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alison E. Dobbie practice?
- Dr. Alison Dobbie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alison Dobbie practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.