A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Dobbie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobbie graduated from -University Glasgow, Glasgow, Scotland 1982. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Dobbie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s Medical Center of Dallas
- Zale Lipshy University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dobbie accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 10 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 4 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alison Dobbie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alison E. Dobbie practice?
Dr. Alison Dobbie practices Family Medicine and Adult Medicine near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Dallas, Tx and Shawnee Mission, KS.
See Dallas Family Physicians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Dobbie, Dr. Addie Dobbie, Dr. Adelaida Dobbie, Dr. Adelaide Dobbie, Dr. Alecia Dobbie, Dr. Alesha Dobbie, Dr. Alica Dobbie, Dr. Alice Dobbie