A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Dobbie:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dobbie
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Dobbie Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Dobbie, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Dobbie graduated from University Of Glasgow, Scotland.
Dr. Dobbie has 7 hospital affiliations:
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - St. Paul
- UT Southwestern University Hospital - Zale Lipshy
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Elizabeth Dobbie MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Alison E. Dobbie practice?
- Dr. Alison Dobbie has 3 office locations.
Dr. Alison Dobbie practices Family Medicine near Dallas, TX.
See Dallas Primary Care Doctors.