A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Alison Drake-Barrack:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Drake-Barrack is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Drake-Barrack, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Drake-Barrack graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Drake-Barrack has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Wellstar Cobb Hospital
- Wellstar Kennestone Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Alison Brooks Drake-Barrack MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Alison B. Drake-Barrack practice?
- Dr. Alison Drake-Barrack has 12 office locations.
Dr. Alison Drake-Barrack practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Marietta, GA.
Additional practice locations include: Woodstock, GA and Austell, GA.
See Marietta Physiatrists.