Dr. Alison Drake-Barrack MD Patient Reviews

• Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation Marietta, GA

3.6

August 29th, 2016
In depth interview first visit. Casual atmosphere of office and staff is very relaxing.

November 30th, 2013
Wonderful Doctor!!
I cannot say enough nice things about this doctor. She is by far the most kind, caring, compassionate, and wonderful doctor I have EVER had besides Dr. Edward Hellman, my bone doctor. The two of them deserve a special place among doctors! Dr. Barrack actually listens to her patients and is willing to work with them, trying different medications and treatments until she finds the ones the patient does the best on. I drive 4 hours, one way, to get to her every month, 8 hours round trip, not including appointment, and she's worth EVERY mile! She's won the Patient's Choice Award and it's easy to see why. I would much rather drive a good distance to see a GREAT doctor than I would drive a short distance to see a BAD doctor! Anyone on here looking for a wonderful doctor and who also doesn't mind driving a few hours to get to one, should definitely consider Barrack Spine & Joint Medicine in Marietta, Georgia.

February 23rd, 2012
The worst Office staff ....
Left at least 4 voice mail to make an appointment, then they called.The Office manager Latasha is very very rude and disrespectful.I did discuss all with Dr.Alison Barrack, she said she will take care of it but things never changed, I contacted my refferal source in Well Star and asked for another Doctor.This doctor will not last if she keep her current office staff.

September 8th, 2010
Caring
Dr. Barrack actually cares and her staff is on the same page. I have found a co-ordinated effort is rare. Dr. Barrack also offers options in care and has excellent suggestions on over-all health and quality of life. The doctor never cuts our time short or fails to answer a question. One of the best Doctors I have ever seen.

August 23rd, 2010
EMG painful
EMG was very painful by this doctor.

January 19th, 2010
Alison Drake is a 5 star winner! She's a keeper!
Dr Barrack was able to diagnose my condition when others could not. I feel she is an exceptional physician in every category, open to discovering new methods of treatment, has greatly improved my quality of life, knows her limitations, and has a great sense of humor. I love her and am so thankful I was fortunate enough to find her. I use the Windy Hill location and everytime I go I receive exceptional care and they are like family!

Health Guides