A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Alison Eckhoff is Excellent. Dr. Eckhoff has been reviewed by 6 patients who have provided 3 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Alison Eckhoff, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Eckhoff graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Eckhoff has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Park Nicollet Methodist Hospital
- St Francis Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Eckhoff accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HealthPartners - 7 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Minnesota - 2 plans
- Medica Health Plans - 17 plans
- Wellmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 1 plan
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Cigna - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Alison Eckhoff:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Alison A. Eckhoff practice?
Dr. Alison Eckhoff practices Internal Medicine near Minneapolis, MN.
Additional practice locations include: Hopkins, MN and Osseo, MN.
See Minneapolis Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Ada Eckhoff, Dr. Addie Eckhoff, Dr. Adelaida Eckhoff, Dr. Adelaide Eckhoff, Dr. Alecia Eckhoff, Dr. Alesha Eckhoff, Dr. Alica Eckhoff, Dr. Alice Eckhoff